Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sony mini system inc cassette, mini disk, CD seperates and amp + 2 x speakers !

Sony CD deck Sony Mini disk deck Sony Cassette deck Sony Amplifier 2 x Sony satellite speakers 1 x remote NO BOX All in used but good condition. Few minor scratches and scrapes. European plug so have thrown in a converter. Speakers have colour changing disks and S.A.S (Super acoustically loaded system 360 deg directional sound) You can change the colour using adjusters at the base of the speaker. POSTAGE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This item is heavy. I can deliver in person or you can pick up. I can deliver to Manchester area for 15, Leeds for 5 - 10 and on Friday 20th of July I am heading from Manchester to London on the M6 between 5pm and 9pm. After winning the auction, if you live anywhere between Manchester and London and it is close to the M6 then I can arrange to drop item off at a destination of your choice. If it is not too far out of my way then the cost will be minimal. Email me at the end of the auction and we can arrange a mutually agreed cost. Any questions, get back to me thru eBay. I have excellent feedback so bid with confidence that what u see/read is what u get. I have advertised this elsewhere so may remove if already sold. Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular