Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 In-Ear Headphones +

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones These are a high quality pair of headphones that suit an iPod, iPhone or Blackberry perfectly, offering fantastic sound quality and comfort. B&W specifically designed these headphones for Apple devices without compromise. I am selling these headphones because they are an unwanted gift. I am an avid consumer of sound and audio equipment and know B&W products very well, but with my iPhone I prefer to use a pair of around-ear headphones. I have taken them out of the box and briefly tested them but have packed them back up again in their box and are for all intents and purposes brand new. The quality from these headphones is really incredible, allowing you to absorb yourself in your music as they help to block out any background sounds, they will suit anyone that enjoys listening to their music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular