Friday, August 3, 2012

Numark TT1625 Decks and Numark 950 Mixer for SALE. +

Are you a new DJ looking for a start up set of decks and mixer? Then look no further. I am selling two Numark TT1625 direct drive decks and a Numark 950 Mixer. The set was purchased two years ago and has been regularly used in my bedroom. They have served me well, but as I am moving there is no longer room for them! Please see the photos attached for decks, mixer, needles and my current set up (NB speakers and laptop not included). Both decks have just had new Stanton needles installed (RRP 100). The decks have never had any damage. One of the decks speed changer (33 or 45) is a little stiff and requires a bit of a push, but does not affect the playing function of the decks. They have given me a lot of pleasure, and any one who is starting up will also enjoy them! If you are interested in finding out more information, have specific questions or want to come and look at them then please do not hesitate to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular