Thursday, September 13, 2012

Logitech Digital Z 5500 5.1 Multimedia, Home Theatre Speaker System - 505 watt (Total) FOR SALE!! *

For sale is a Logitech surround sound system as mentioned in the title. There are 5 speakers and one big 12inch sub woofer! The sound quality is absolutely crisp and amazing. I have all the original packing, box and leaflets of instructions. These speakers are used but are like new...VIEWINGS WELCOME BEFORE BUYING! They have very rarely been used. I bought them to use on parties but I have hardly used them. They are packed away in my shed so I would rather somebody uses them than just sitting here doing nothing. They over a year old with no marks, no scratches, no damage at all (Like I said, you can see them before you buy). I will include 2 pieces of cabling which I had to buy separately for free! It has a remote control function where you can control the bass, the volume and other cool sounds. They can be used on an Xbox/Ps3, TV, DVD player, sky box..pretty much anything. The speakers are also wall mountable and can rotate about 90 degrees. PLEASE SEE PICTURES! Only 1 thing is that the cable which runs from the control unit to the subwoofer is very slightly damaged but it does not affect the sound quality or speakers or the subwoofer in any way at all. I can do a test for you in my house if you want to see it. RRP for these is between 345 to 400! So you will be getting a BARGAIN!! I am selling for 250. Viewings welcome. I will show you a test of the product. You can inspect everything. call me on 07508 177567 or email me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular